Hidden scars, chapter 17

 Hidden scars







Episode 17

Whitney pov
The videos contained fake sex videos of me with some weird looking guys,!!yuck!!
Different sex videos with different ladies, but it was edited to make it look like me......
I was expecting Harry to come up with something better and not this even a blind person could tell ot wasn't me in the videos.
For one thing those ladies had tattoos on different part of their bodies, their hair colour and length were different and they had fake ass boobs.
I had the original copies of the videos, that's what I meant by I was a step ahead of Harry.
⚡⚡flashback⚡⚡
"Now my plan is: I'm gonna hack Harry's phone and his other electronic devices, I'll also plant a bugging device on his clothes to keep track of his plans.....
Once I know what his up to, I'll get the original copies of his idea and I'll have his voice recordings and any other useful information with me......
So what ever his plans are I'm already a step ahead" I explained my plans to my siblings
"Whitney you are a genius, Harry would surely get caught up in his plans, I never even thought of that" Jack exclaimed
"I always knew you were smart, Harry is definitely in trouble now" Kate giggled.
I smirked
⚡⚡flashback ends⚡⚡
So I'm not really surprised about the videos since that's the only thing he could come up with. !!What a bird brain!!
🚺I always knew she was a bitch 🚺
🚺she always acted like a saint🚺
🚺sluty Mary 🚺
🚹Useless whore🚹
🚹She's kinda hot maybe I can get a chance with her, nah I don't do bitches 🚹
🚺who knows how many abortions she must have done🚺
🚺I'm sure she has no womb, public toilet 🚺
Different remarks echoed as I headed to class.
I wasn't bothered about what they were saying, this not the first time have been judged wrongly.
It's like every normal day of my life and I've come to live with it.
I opened the door to class and everyone turned to stare at me, more rantings filled the air and some even threw stuffs at me.
I walked to my seat in between Kate and Stace and sat down.
"Are you alright" Stace asked. I nodded....
The rantings soon stopped when a teacher came into the class.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
"And that's all for today folks be sure to submit your homework" the teacher rounded off and walked out of class with his books.
The class became noisy as soon as he walked out, nasty comments were made on the videos
"Whitney are you sure about this, I really don't like what they're saying about you" Kate said
"Yeah you could take down the videos or better yet post the original copies" Stace sided.
"No guys I want Harry to enjoy his supposed victory before striking" I replied
They nodded in understanding
"Hey yo, where's your brothel located I might wanna come with a few friends" someone jested.
I scoffed at their immaturity
"Come on Whitney let's get outta here I can't take this silliness anymore" Stace said packing her books and exiting the class. Kate and I followed.
Some guys blocked us on our way out.
"Look what we have here it's sluty mary and her fellow bitches, like they always say birds of the same feathers flock together" they laughed
Ok I can't take it anymore I can bear being insulted but that doesn't mean they can insult my sister and friend.
I punched the one in the middle and gave him a kick that sent him flying across the hall, the other two tried to fight back but they were no match for my karate skills.
Soon they were on the floor groaning and rolling in pain.
"Miss Whitney Hayes the principal would like to see you in his office, your parents have been called, I had high hopes for you I'm really disappointed in you" a teacher informed before walking away.
"Oh no, Mom and dad has found out, and you know how mom is she's gonna be mad" Stace panicked
"Don't worry Stacey I didn't do anything wrong, I was framed so there's no need to panick, I'll see you guys later" I said
"No we'll come with you" she added
*
*
*
*
*
*
We got to the principal's office and I went in alone.
The principal was sitting behind his desk with his glasses at the tip of his nose while mom and dad sat in front of him.
Dad had a look of disappointment on his face, and mom looked like a volcano that was about to erupt.
Immediately mom saw me she greeted me with two hot slaps on my cheeks. It came as a sudden that I fell down.
"Hon you should calm down" dad tried to calm mom down
"Calm down for what exactly, that this girl has decided to disgrace our family she wants to bring reproach to the Hayes family is it not?" Mom fumed
"I think you should sit down and allow her to explain herself before you jump into conclusions" dad said.
"Explain what, that she has been whoreing around like cheap slut while portraying like an angel huh" mom yelled
"Mrs Hayes pls could you kindly sit down and let me handle this" principal asked
Mom sat down huffing
"Thank you" the principal cleared his throat before continuing
"As much as I hate to say this, I'm very disappointed at you Whitney, you are the brightest student in this school I never thought you could do such disgusting and humiliating act.....
You are a bright student Whitney how could do this, I actually saw you as very nice and unique student cause of the way you portrayed as an innocent angel.....
Well no matter how brilliant you are I can't keep a student that would ruin the name of this prestigious school, you are hereby expelled from this school.....
Those videos has gone viral and I don't want what you've done to paint a bad name for this school" the principal said.
!!What!! I've been expelled as in permanently, but I didn't do anything I've been framed, how come I wasn't given a chance to explain my self.
Tears dropped my eyes and I went on my knees.
"Pls sir I didn't do anything, those videos at fake, someone framed me, I'm not the one in those videos they are all fake they've been edited, please don't expel me" I pleaded
"Oh you're crying I thought this is what you wanted, didn't you want to be a whore, you never wanted to do anything useful in your life.....
And how can you say those videos are fake when it is pure evidence that you are nothing but a bitch and whore" mom yelled pulling me by my hair out of the principal's office.
"Ah.... mom.... stop please. ...you're hurting me" I wince trying to get her hands off my hair
We got to the stairs leading downstairs and she shoved me roughly to the ground. I almost fell down the stairs.
How can this be my mother, she doesn't even trust or believe in me, she only sees the bad in me, haven't I done anything good in her eyes why does she hate me so much. Tears flowed like rivers from my eyes.
"Sherry how could you shove your daughter like that do you want to kill her" dad yelled at mom
People were starting to gather to watch the scene.
Kate and Stace helped me up
"And what if she does will it be able to erase the shame she has brought on us,huh tell me, anyway I don't blame her it's you I blame" mom pointed at dad
"ME?" Dad asked
"Yes you, if you hadn't been always soft and pampering her she wouldn't have turned out this way, if you had been strict like I am she wouldn't have brought shame on us.....
I just hope she hasn't influenced her twin sister with her bad character" she yelled
"And you, I regret the day I gave birth to you I wished you died a still born then I wouldn't have to go through such humiliation, I tried to betroth you but it didn't work, I did everything I could so you wouldn't be a disgrace but I failed. ..
From now on you are no longer my child I disown you, you're nothing to me." Mom yelled before walking out of the school compound.
Mom just disowned me, she wanted me dead, she never loved me that why she hated everything I did. Realization strucked me.
She never wanted me, I'm a disgrace a humiliation, im nothing to her.
"From now on you are no longer my child, I disown you, you're nothing to me" her words kept replaying in my head.
I couldn't take it anymore so I did the first thing that came to mind I ran away.
I wanna be alone far from everyone
"Whitney, Whitney come back, where are you going" I ignored the calls and just ran away
Tbc
✍✍Authoress goody✍

Comments